Product Code : 19
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- As per order Quantit INR
Nitrogen Plants is an important part of many cells and processes like amino acids, proteins and even our DNA. Apart from this, it is also needed to make chlorophyll in plants, which is used in photosynthesis to make their food. It is widely used in various chemical and gas producing industries for generating nitrogen gas. These plants are manufactured under the closed supervision of our expert professionals by using quality tested components and advanced technologies. Also, Nitrogen Plants are known for their unique features like high in strength, corrosion resistance, precisely designed and maintenance free.
Advantages Of Nitrogen Plants PSA Based:
- Automatic Start-up time is only 5-Minutes.
- Nitrogen gas supply always under your control.
- Self-contained skid mounted units for easy site installation.
- Very low maintenance costs.
- Very high reliability to run un-attended plant.
- Carbon Molecular Sieves life is minimum 15-years and in most cases it lasts the whole life time of Gas Generator.
Specification Of Nitrogen Plants PSA Based:
- Capacities - 1 to 150 Nm³/hr.
- Output Pressure - 5.0 - 6.0 kg / Cm²
- Purity - 50% to 99.999%
- Economics - Cylinder - Rs. 12-15/ per M³O2
- Generator - Rs. 3-4/- per M³
- Nitrogen Purity : 95 to 99.99%
- Nitrogen Capacity : 2 to 300 NM³/hr
- Nitrogen pressure : 6 to 12 Bar
- Nitrogen, Dew point : (-) 40°C or better
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- Depends on machine types Per Day
- Delivery Time
- Depends on machine types Days
- Sample Available